Mundane News

amasidlover

I made a nepalese style curry on Friday; marinated the chicken had vast numbers of spices at each step, used fresh veg... had it for dinner last night and it tasted almost exactly like the chicken curry you get from chip shops round here...

TriTom

Sat in traffic this morning on the bike as it was too snowy and slushy to filter down either side, how depressing, only consolation was that I wasn't sat in a tin box I guess.
And people have the cheek to say that bikes hinder their journey!
If I had some good trail shoes and wasn't so tired I'd have been better off running it.

TriTom

Seriously considering just saying stuff it & putting my trail shoes on & going out.
Do it, sometimes I dither about if I should go or not then it gets to a point where I've run out of time or something else comes up so a lot of the time I just have to just get out the door rather than trying to plan it.

Luckyfox

Do it, sometimes I dither about if I should go or not then it gets to a point where I've run out of time or something else comes up so a lot of the time I just have to just get out the door rather than trying to plan it.
Decided to stay in. I had a slip & ended up in A&E a couple of weeks ago. Not worth it. I walked to the gym & back so it will have to do.

amasidlover

I cleaned our oven door yesterday; then realised the reason I'd stopped bothered doing it was because its so tinted and the bulb is so dim that you can't see through it even when it is clean.

Still I made a cake afterwards.

Top Bottom