Mundane News

WiltshireWonder

Staff member
Oh no you didn’t!
I was SO hoping someone would bite!! :biggrin:

OP
carlp

carlp

I’d forgotten about this forum. There’s not a lot going on is there?

Redbadger

Staff member
I’d forgotten about this forum. There’s not a lot going on is there?
Maybe start a few threads to draw some runners in? ;) We might get more people looking in once the weather warms up a bit and the nights draw out.

Drhysted

I’m a forums worse nightmare. I tend to do much more reading than writing.
Still running, just training up the pup for canicross and took delivery of a new harness today that has a go pro mount. Films to follow camara by Quiver, produced by me, edited by go pro.

TriTom

I’m the same about reading more than writing, I tend not to comment if my comment is likely to cause a fuss as I just can’t be bothered with the drama of an internet argument, and most of the stuff I have to say at the moment probably belongs in this mundane thread.
I’ve been a heck of a lot more vocal in the ‘how was your run today’ thread but that’s fallen by the wayside as 2 young children an constant illness going round the family has taken its toll on my running which is none existent now.

Redbadger

Staff member
Yeah, sometimes you have to put it aside for the sake of others and other things for a while. Especially children as you want to spend time with them and when they're unwell or have a lot of social/outside stuff on you don't want to deny them or seem selfish by taking time away to go for a run. Hope they feel better soon. :smile:

Top Bottom