What races are you signed up for?

OP
WiltshireWonder

WiltshireWonder

Staff member
Salisbury 10 miler tomorrow, slightly niggly calf but have been looking after it after Monday's race so hope to make it all the way around and meet the camels!
I did this!! And I was just looking through the photos on the FB page and thought I recognized you!!! Crazy. How was your race? Mine was fab - one of those rare, magical days when everything comes together. Utterly smashed my goal and felt awesome throughout - that hardly ever happens. I'm high as a kite on endorphins at the moment!!

OP
WiltshireWonder

WiltshireWonder

Staff member
DO WE KNOW THIS MAN?

Attachments

amasidlover

Have put a bit about it on how was your run thread - but likewise, was one of those days where everything just came together. Had to be a bit cautious early on due to a niggly calf but it was ok and had completely settled by about mile 8. Had a surprising amount still in the tank so pretty much sprinted the last 500m (and took 3 more places!)

Staying in Plaitford now until Friday with various trips to see my wife's family - going to Beaulieu tomorrow which, despite having been visiting Salisbury a couple of times a year for 20 odd years, I still can't get my head around the non-french pronunciation of it.

StephenR

Signed up yesterday for a half marathon in Glasgow. Not every day you get to run over the Kingston Bridge.

My Mrs is a big fan of running over bridges and has signed up too despite said bridge not being the most photogenic.

Drhysted

Some madness must have descended, I’ve just signed up for the Lordshill 10k. Not only that I’ve claimed I can do it in under 42 minutes.
This will be the shortest run I’ve participated in, and (apart from 1 run last week & today) I haven’t done any speed work this year!!
Saying that the route is supposed to be flat and tarmac, with the course record at 34 minutes, so as long as I done blowup I recon 42 minutes is doable. By pure chance my next physio appointment is two days later!

Truth

I do the 10k DK every year early May... lovely evening race.
Got the Torbay Half marathon Sunday , never done a non local event before so taking the wife and kids down for a long weekend. Anyone on here done it before/doing it?

Top Bottom